Maistering is a global start-up with strong foundations. It is funded by experienced enterprise players and executing on a game plan to become the global leader in executive orchestration tooling – a brand new category and fascinating playground.
Maistering leverages AI to the max to support business leaders in mastering their objectives and execution, stimulating and facilitating their teams and maximizing business impact.
Maistering provides CXOs and other leaders with a unique approach and tools platform – wired by a compact field team that works in sprints to deliver ‘intent to impact’ solutions and enablement.
A leader leveraging the Maistering way and tools will naturally change the way she leads, augmented in a truly differentiating way by powerful, next generation AI.
Maistering is not a classical consultancy agency, nor is it a solutions provider. Instead, it fluently fuses its unique toolset with an organic change approach. It thus brings the CXO’s personal leadership to new, master levels.
Maistering. Augmenting masters.
Maistering is born as a global AI player with headquarters in Amsterdam / Rotterdam and R&D in Bangalore. In 2019 shop will be set-up in 7 countries. The tools platform will be ready for application in Q1/Q2 2019.
In July and August, the platform development team will be completed. The first versions of the product will be available in Q3, to be elaborated with contributing CXOs in Q4 of 2018. Sales will start April 2019.
Permanent Job, Full Time
. . .
The right candidate should possess/demonstrate –
- A strong product design portfolio that demonstrates how you design to solve for both business requirements and customer needs.
- Stellar interaction skills (track record of deploying user interface standards and conventions, functional communication flows, dynamic engaging interfaces).
- Excellent grasp of the design thinking and process including Product/Interaction/Visual, with the know-how to move from pencil on paper to layout to pixel-perfect handoff using relevant
- Deep understanding of design principles and industry trends.
- Expert communication and presentation skills with ability to clearly articulate and advocate design rationale and expected benefits.
- Readily give and receive constructive feedback.
- Expert in partnering with cross functional teams in launching new products and improvements to existing ones
- The Role requires a Bachelor’s degree (ideally in design) and 5+ years designing experience for multiple platforms
The selected candidate will be expected to –
- Develop, manage and deliver a complete design portfolio assignments with minimum supervision
- Conducting user Research & Testing.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Developing wireframes prototypes & task flows based on user needs.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs as well as collaborate with developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software experience.
- Proficient in multiple design applications
- Ability to solve problems very creatively and effectively.
- Excellent Visual design skills with sensitivity to user- system interaction.
- All the vibe of an aspiring, passionate start-up, yet exposure to the best leaders of some of the greatest enterprise clients in the world.
- A fascinating team mix of experience (a lot), young ambition (even more) and daring innovation (everywhere).
- Global and multi-cultural by design, unlimited possibilities for an international career.
- Applying some of the very, very latest in AI, user experience technology and integration flow platforms.
- A top-level boutique, offering top-level salaries to top-level people
- Despite all focus on bleeding edge AI, Maistering puts the human touch, ethics and decency above anything else.