Maistering is a global start-up with strong foundations. It is funded by experienced enterprise players and executing on a game plan to become the global leader in executive orchestration tooling – a brand new category and fascinating playground.
Maistering leverages AI to the max to support business leaders in mastering their objectives and execution, stimulating and facilitating their teams and maximizing business impact.
Maistering provides CXOs and other leaders with a unique approach and tools platform – wired by a compact field team that works in sprints to deliver ‘intent to impact’ solutions and enablement.
A leader leveraging the Maistering way and tools will naturally change the way she leads, augmented in a truly differentiating way by powerful, next generation AI.
Maistering is not a classical consultancy agency, nor is it a solutions provider. Instead, it fluently fuses its unique toolset with an organic change approach. It thus brings the CXO’s personal leadership to new, master levels.
Maistering. Augmenting masters.
Maistering is born as a global AI player with headquarters in Amsterdam / Rotterdam and R&D in Bangalore. In 2019 shop will be set-up in 7 countries. The tools platform will be ready for application in Q1/Q2 2019.
In July and August, the platform development team will be completed. The first versions of the product will be available in Q3, to be elaborated with contributing CXOs in Q1/Q2 of 2018. Sales will start April 2019.
Permanent Job, Full Time
. . .
The right candidate should possess/demonstrate
- Graduate or post graduate in any discipline, management graduates post graduates with specialization in human resources preferred
- Experienced in hiring for technology and software development roles as well as for support functions like HR, Training, Quality, MIS, Corporate IT etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office Word, Excel PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Proven track record of being able to deliver outcomes under pressure and meet challenging deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary candidate management experience
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
The selected candidate will be expected to
- Developing recruitment content like job families, roles and job descriptions
- Managing recruitment resources including, sourcing agencies, social media channels and individual recruiters
- Developing sourcing strategy for each role considering source mix and delivering right quality of candidate at an appropriate cost per hire.
- Running the recruitment processes including, screening, short listing of eligible profiles, conducting interviews, negotiating and releasing offers, managing employee onboarding & new hire training etc.
- Developing end to end recruitment processes with clear participation goals and KPI’s for each stakeholder like sourcing agencies, individual recruiters, social media channels etc.
- Recruitment stakeholder management including updates to business management and HR leadership.
- All the vibe of an aspiring, passionate start-up, yet exposure to the best leaders of some of the greatest enterprise clients in the world.
- A fascinating team mix of experience (a lot), young ambition (even more) and daring innovation (everywhere).
- Global and multi-cultural by design, unlimited possibilities for an international career.
- Applying some of the very, very latest in AI, user experience technology and integration flow platforms.
- Despite all focus on bleeding edge AI, Maistering puts the human touch, ethics and decency above anything else.