Maistering is a global start-up with strong foundations. It is funded by experienced enterprise players and executing on a game plan to become the global leader in executive orchestration tooling – a brand new category and fascinating playground.
Maistering leverages AI to the max to support business leaders in mastering their objectives and execution, stimulating and facilitating their teams and maximizing business impact.
Maistering provides CXOs and other leaders with a unique approach and tools platform – wired by a compact field team that works in sprints to deliver ‘intent to impact’ solutions and enablement.
A leader leveraging the Maistering way and tools will naturally change the way she leads, augmented in a truly differentiating way by powerful, next generation AI.
Maistering is not a classical consultancy agency, nor is it a solutions provider. Instead, it fluently fuses its unique toolset with an organic change approach. It thus brings the CXO’s personal leadership to new, master levels.
Maistering. Augmenting masters.
Maistering is born as a global AI player with headquarters in Amsterdam / Rotterdam and R&D in Bangalore. In 2019 shop will be set-up in 7 countries. The tools platform will be ready for application in Q1/Q2 2019.
In July and August, the platform development team will be completed. The first versions of the product will be available in Q3, to be elaborated with contributing CXOs in Q4 of 2018. Sales will start April 2019.
Permanent Job, Full Time
. . .
The right candidate should possess/demonstrate –
- 15+ years of relevant industry experience with at least 5 years in technology leadership in artificial intelligence, big data, machine learning, deep learning and business intelligence.
- Ability to rapidly learn, innovate and adapt with evolving technology landscape, trends as well as needs of our client’s technology needs
- Strong hands-on experience leading technology strategy and solution delivery across a breadth of technologies including Cloud (e.g. AWS, Azure, OpenStack), DevOps, containers, Microservices and APIs, Enterprise Architecture, serverless computing, data and application architecture, artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, Big Data and Advanced Analytics, Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and Customer Experience/Relationship Management
- Strong experience in the Consulting Services industry including consultative selling, relationship building, solution design, and leading large project teams that deliver innovative client solutions
- Out-of-the-box problem solving abilities and excellent communication, customer and team interaction skills
- Ability to independently lead and influence technology and business stakeholders at an executive level within the client organization, while also being able to engage credibly in technical discussions with architecture and engineering teams
- Proven experience leading offshore project teams using agile development would be a big plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems or related fields of study such as information technology, computer engineering, electrical, electronics and or communications engineering, or the academic equivalent obtained through a combination of education and experience.
The selected candidate will be expected to –
- Provide strategic, technology leadership to internal development teams and customer engagements
- Provide strong thought leadership and advise our customers based on proven expertise delivering solutions in areas of enterprise architecture, data & application architecture, systems integration & consolidation as well as open source technologies, with particular focus on technologies related to artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning, big data and business intelligence.
- Work closely with business and technical leadership at the customer organization, and effectively communicate with Sr Executives.
- Work closely and hands-on with the delivery Managers, project Managers lead developers, technical/module architects and engineers to ensure that the project meets objectives and deliverables on time and cost
- Conduct technology workshops and focused discussions with project stakeholders.
- Actively contribute to internal knowledge management initiatives by delivering technical talks, publishing white papers, and representing Maistering in industry workshops.
- Support the Maistering business development teams to pursue new client opportunities, expand scope of existing accounts and provide technical insight and innovative solution delivery
- Lead global pursuit teams to prepare project proposals, and responses to RFIs/RFPs.
- Evangelize and promote the mission statement, value proposition and offerings of Maistering.
- All the vibe of an aspiring, passionate start-up, yet exposure to the best leaders of some of the greatest enterprise clients in the world.
- A fascinating team mix of experience (a lot), young ambition (even more) and daring innovation (everywhere).
- Global and multi-cultural by design, unlimited possibilities for an international career.
- Applying some of the very, very latest in AI, user experience technology and integration flow platforms.
- A top-level boutique, offering top-level salaries to top-level people
- Despite all focus on bleeding edge AI, Maistering puts the human touch, ethics and decency above anything else.