Application Services Engineer
Maistering is a global start-up with strong foundations. It is funded by experienced enterprise players and executing on a game plan to become the global leader in executive orchestration tooling – a brand new category and fascinating playground.
Maistering leverages AI to the max to support business leaders in mastering their objectives and execution, stimulating and facilitating their teams and maximizing business impact.
Maistering provides CXOs and other leaders with a unique approach and tools platform – wired by a compact field team that works in sprints to deliver ‘intent to impact’ solutions and enablement.
A leader leveraging the Maistering way and tools will naturally change the way she leads, augmented in a truly differentiating way by powerful, next generation AI.
Maistering is not a classical consultancy agency, nor is it a solutions provider. Instead, it fluently fuses its unique toolset with an organic change approach. It thus brings the CXO’s personal leadership to new, master levels.
Maistering. Augmenting masters.
Maistering is born as a global AI player with headquarters in Amsterdam / Rotterdam and R&D in Bangalore. In 2019 shop will be set-up in 7 countries. The tools platform will be ready for application in Q1/Q2 2019.
In July and August, the platform development team will be completed. The first versions of the product will be available in Q3, to be elaborated with contributing CXOs in Q4 of 2019. Sales will start April 2019.
Application Services Engineer
Permanent Job, Full Time
. . .
The right candidate should possess/demonstrate –
- Minimum 4 years of programming experience in building .NET Framework or – alternatively – Java/Spring backend applications. A focus on the Microsoft development stack is a plus.
- Experience in .NET or Java/Spring based web application development is required. Exposure to large enterprise applications is a big plus. Participate in software requirements and implementation design reviews.
- Expert knowledge of key programming languages and frameworks, such as .NET programming languages, or Java, J2EE, Struts; also Node.JS, TypeScript, Spring, Hibernate, AJAX. A focus on the Microsoft development stack is a plus.
- Experience with REST API development, AWS, Redis, Queuing technologies a big plus
- Experience with Jenkins, Maven, GIT a big plus, also Microsoft VS/TS
- Should have had prior experience leading development teams and mentoring junior developers.
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Obsession with new technologies and open source tools
- Excellent communication skills. Should be able to clearly lay out ideas and solutions to the rest of the team.
- A self-starter with a self-motivated attitude
- Expert level knowledge of data structures. Strong understanding of SQL/No SQL, Hadoop, SPARK and RDBMS
- Working experience with multiple web application servers, preferably in the .NET environment
- Software development lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile software development lifecycle experience. Experience/knowledge of source control, build automation and unit testing
- Ability to operate within short release cycles
- Ability to work in a continuous changing environment in terms of requirements/priority
- Experience developing distributed, redundant, scalable applications is a tremendous plus.
- Should be able to work with a team of talented engineers and product owners and gain their respect by participating in the overall improvement of the product
The selected candidate will be expected to –
- Understand requirements, Develop high quality software. Unit test and deploy code in agile environment.
- Quickly learn new technologies and work in a continuously changing environment.
- Continuously work on improving code quality by exploring various open source tools and services available.
- Write concise, clear and code that incorporates best practices rigorously
- Work in a collaborative ecosystem with staff and community developers
- All the vibe of an aspiring, passionate start-up, yet exposure to the best leaders of some of the greatest enterprise clients in the world.
- A fascinating team mix of experience (a lot), young ambition (even more) and daring innovation (everywhere).
- Global and multi-cultural by design, unlimited possibilities for an international career.
- Applying some of the very, very latest in AI, user experience technology and integration flow platforms.
- A top-level boutique, offering top-level salaries to top-level people
- Despite all focus on bleeding edge AI, Maistering puts the human touch, ethics and decency above anything else.